Human Cloning Pros Essays
Pros and Cons of Human Cloning Essay
2024 Words9 Pages
Cloning is a process in which genetically identical copies of biological matter are created through nonsexual means. Clones are made up of organisms that are exact genetic copies. Every piece of their DNA is identical. Cells, genes, tissues and entire organisms can be created through cloning. Aside from cloning being done in a lab, clones do happen naturally. Identical twins are just one natural example of cloning. Cloning has been used for many years. The earliest examples of cloning have been associated with plants. The simple act of cutting a plant and growing a new one from the original is an act of cloning. In the early 1950's scientists successfully cloned a tadpole (Zabel 4). To the average person the term cloning…show more content…
Upon browsing the internet I have stumbled across more than two dozen reasons why cloning is a good thing. To list every one and explain their advantages would be daunting and extremely time consuming. I'd like to briefly touch bases on a few of them that really caught my attention. Organ cloning; Producing a cloned organ for a patient in need of an organ transplant. One might ask how this is an advantage when organ donors already exist. An organ donor generally donates their organs upon passing away. Most people waiting for organs don't really have time on their side. If organs were successfully clone able an exact match using the persons DNA in need of a transplant could donate a skin sample and be supplied with a duplicate of a healthy organ. Once this technique was tweaked and perfected you could infer that this process would occur much faster than waiting for someone to die, and hoping they're a match. Animals near extinction; Is it a natural part of a creatures life to eventually become extinct? Do you believe God's plan included some of his most amazing creatures becoming extinct? The reasons these beautifully created, majestic creatures have been dwindling down to near extinction and several are now considered "extinct" are not known entirely. Hunting for sport has definitely played a role in this. Their living environments, construction, deforestation, and global warming could all have played a hand in the extinction
Note: The Human Cloning Foundation does not have the resources to check the factual accuracy of all the essays that it publishes. The reader must do fact checking on his or her own.
- NEW! Cloning Humans is Beneficial by Tae. Hoon H.
- NEW!Walter Payton, Cloning, and Transplants; and My Kidneys by Shauna Carroll Anderson
- NEW! Do Not Ban Cloning by Kenny H.
- NEW! In Support of the Argument for Human Cloning by John Greeney
- NEW! Cloning the Human Race: The Importance and Advantages of Cloning Technology by Seah Nili
- NEW! Should Cloning be Banned? byMichelle Halby
- NEW! What is Mammalian Cloning and Why It May Be Important by Barry Evans
- NEW! Cloning is Beneficial to Humanity by Adam Fox
- NEW! Death, the Final Frontier by Charles Dunn
- NEW!Cloning and Overpopulation - Not a Problem! by Stephanie
- Human cloning from a sensitive male point of view by Mihailo Alic
- Cloning for Bioethicists byJosé F. Jaramillo Vásquez
- Revolted by Bioethicists by Hank H.
- Cloning for Medical Purposes by Gabby
- The Human Cloning Question: To Do, or Not to DO by Miguel Hernandez IV
- Cloning Earth's Life byJosé F. Jaramillo Vásquez (this essay contains fantastic graphics so it is slower to download)
- Human Cloning: A Promising Cornucopia by Randolfe H. Wicker
- Cloning: It Will Happen by Bradley J. Seward
- The Power of Cloning by David Jose Guillen
- Human Cloning Should be Permitted by David B.
- Cloning to be or not to be by Seth Kelso
- Cloning is ethical depending on how it's used by Stephanie H.
- Cloning Essays by Ben B.
- Why Cloning Should be Legal by Alexa Elrod
- Should Human Cloning Be Allowed? by LiShing L.
- Cloning Cloning by Jill W.
- The Human Cloning Controversy by Dani D.
- James H.'s Essay in Support of Human Cloning
- Joe P.'sPro-Human Cloning Essay
- Tony C.'s Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Scarlet fever prevents baby, please help me to have a genetically related baby
- The Science, Ethics, and Benefits of Human Cloning
- The Staggering Benefits of Human Cloning by Shi-Yi K.
- Kevin M.'s Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Essay byK. Razdan, Ph.D.
- Esmaeili's Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Human Cloning Should Not Be Bannedby Jason B.
- Jason K.'sPro-Human Cloning Essay
- Human Cloning: the Scientific Revolution of the Future by Tom W.
- Kevin's Human Cloning Essay
- Vincent's Pro-Human Cloning Essay
- Cloning: The Medicine of the New Millenium
- Why Cloning Should not be Banned
- It's unethical to ban human cloning!
- Let Them Go! Let Them Grow!
- A woman has no viable eggs, her husband explains why this couple is in favor of human cloning
- She Wants to have a Clone
- Lloyd's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Tim's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Greg's Pro-Cloning Essay
- B. Priestley's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Chris's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Lloyd's Second Pro-Cloning Essay
- Sean's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Austin's Pro-Cloning Essay
- Mike's Pro-Cloning and Life Perfection Essay
- Can Cloning Help Silvia?
Register with the Human Cloning Foundation!
The first cloned human embryo
The benefits of human cloning
All the reasons why we should clone human beings
The three ways to clone mammals!
Help for students writing essays or doing projects
Essays supporting human cloning published by the HCF
Prominent people in support of human cloning!
Organizations that support human cloning
The Human Cloning Foundation and Dr. Richard Seed
Essays supporting human cloning written by the HCF
Publish your pro-cloning essay here
Best scientific, medical, and legal articles on human cloning
Books about human cloning (nonfiction)
Books about human cloning (fiction)
Books about DNA
Books about infertility
Books about genetics and genetic engineering
Movies that deal with human cloning or related topics
Links to other web sites in support of human cloning
Link exchange program
Storing DNA for cloning
About the Human Cloning Foundation
Contact the Human Cloning Foundation
The HCF Bookworm's Bookstore
This webpage was created 8/3/98.Updated 10/5/98.Updated 12/1/1998. Updated 03/11/1999. Updated 04/09/1999. Updated 06/13/99. Updated 07/17/1999. Updated 07/25/99. Updated 11/29/99. Updated 01/05/2000.